Puppies & Pandas & Piggies... Oh my!

8:13 PM Posted by Erin






It's an EcoZoo out there with the most adorable bags by EcoGear! My daughter is starting preschool this fall and we've been searching for the perfect bag to take along on all her adventures. When we were given the opportunity to review this adorable EcoZoo Pig backpack of course we jumped on it. We were able to choose from four precious animals; Pig, Panda, Puppy, and Elephant and naturally my daughter wanted the pink Pig. When it arrived to our house, my daughter was so excited. Part toy and part functional backpack, our bag was soft and cuddly and oh-so-cute! How perfect that it'll grow as she does with comfortable, adjustable straps plus her treasures are easily accessible with the toggle-released lift flap and drawstring closure. The best part of this bag is it's environmentally friendly. Like all of EcoGear's products EcoZoo's animal bags feature materials we can feel good about, namely organically-grown cotton, non-toxic dyes, and recycled plastic components. Our new EcoZoo backpack will have my daughter beginning her school days in style! Get your own EcoZoo bag here where it retails for $29.99.

1 comments:

  1. Anna said...

    What a cute backpack! I've never heard of Ecozoo before, I'll have to check them out.