New Athletic Line, Cold Weather Boots and more than 80 New Styles Highlight pediped® Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
pediped® debuts its Fall/Winter 2012 Collection with an innovative line of athletic shoes featuring Ultra Light Technology™, a collection of waterproof cold weather boots and more than 80 new design offerings.
Engineered for comfort and built for speed, pediped's new line of athletic footwear has an ultra lightweight of just five ounces (based on a size 27), flex grooves for maximum flexibility and are machine washable. The new line of waterproof cold weather boots, created as a result of customer demand, have a temperature rating of -20 degrees, self-cleaning soles and a waterproof exterior. The Fall Winter 2012 Collection also includes more than 80 new design offerings across pediped’s existing three lines: Originals®, Grip 'n' Go™ and Flex®. The new designs feature pediped’s signature comfortable fit along with a broadened range of colors and fabrics that includes navy, metallics, three-dimensional details and suede.
· The Originals® line of soft-soled flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists because the shoe’s design closely mimics barefoot walking.
· Fifteen new styles are added this season. Highlights include Hazel, a suede boot for girls, and Betty and Stella for more formal events. For boys, casual sneaker shoes Frederick and Jett are comfortable and stylish options.
· The Originals® collection will be priced from $35 to $43, and are available for children 0-24 months in age.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
· Grip ‘n’ Go™ footwear is made with all the benefits of Originals®, but with special G2 Technology™ for active toddlers that are transitioning to walking with a more confident stride.
· New for the Fall/Winter season, Sadie is a casual style with whimsical details and is available in navy, pink and brown. Isabella Red and Naomi, two Flex® and Originals® customer favorites, have been added to the Grip 'n' Go girls line. More than six new designs have been added to the boys Grip ‘n’Go™ line including casual athletic styles Jax, Jett and Frederick.
· The Grip ‘n’ Go™ collection will retail for $48 to $52 and are available for children 9 months to 3 years in age.
· pediped Flex® is the ultimate shoe for confident walkers who have developed a solid, natural stride. With more than 75 styles, the pediped® Fall/Winter collection features a style for every occasion.
· pediped's innovative new line of washable athletic shoes, made with Ultra-Light Technology™, are specially designed to support children’s growing feet. Featuring flex grooves to support natural foot movement and heal cushioning, pediped's athletic line provides maximum flexibility while remaining light as air. The line consists of 12 styles including Mercury Black, Mercury Navy/Red/Silver, Mercury Silver/Blue, Saturn Black/Silver/Orange, Saturn Navy/Silver/Yellow and Saturn Silver/Black/Lime for boys and Neptune Charcoal/Electric Pink, Neptune Silver/Purple, Neptune Silver/Raspberry, Venus Black/Azalea, Venus Charcoal/Blue and Venus Silver/Pink for girls.
· pediped’s line of waterproof boots is set to debut in late August. Featuring rugged, self-cleaning soles, a gusseted tongue and a temperature rating of -20°C, this line provides the ultimate in durability, style and comfort. Styles include Cruz a colorful boot for boys and girls, Harper a stylish boot for girls and Spencer a comfortable ankle boot for boys.
· With school time right around the corner, pediped’s Flex® line features more back-to-school options than ever before. Bianca, Bailey and Dakota, available in classic colors, are durable and styled to match school uniforms. Vail, a slip-on shoe available in brown and black, and Hayden, made with breathable mesh, are new boys styles that can handle both the playground and the classroom.
· Flex® styles range in price from $47-$79 and are available in EU sizes 20-33 (size runs vary depending on style).
The Fall/Winter 2012 collection is now available online at www.pediped.com, at the pediped company store in Henderson, Nevada and at select retail stores nationwide.
Deliver Lean. They're based in Boca Raton, FL and deliver healthy, balanced meals to your home or office 3-5 days a week (with food for up to a week) in a really nifty black cooler with ice packs. Menus are overseen by a registered dietician who actually assists clients in reaching their weight loss goals and professional chefs thoughtfully prepare meals in a clean, healthy way.
meal plan you follow and although they do have a weekly set menu, Deliver Lean allows you to personalize your service by telling them if you have any allergies and up to 3 ingredients you dislike and then precluding them from your meals.
Alli@deliverlean.com with any questions, follow on Facebook, and find out how Deliver Lean can help you get on the right diet path.
Disclaimer: A review item was received in order to conduct an honest review, however all opinions are my own.
Head on over to The Fabric Kat Blog and enter to win a custom made peasant or pillowcase boutique dress in your choice of fabric in size 0-8y. Giveaway ends February 12th!
Douglasville, GA -- (January, 2011) -- Carousel Designs, a contemporary and trend-setting leader in the baby bedding industry for more than 22 years, announces the launch of “Version 3.0” of its popular Nursery Designer®, the company’s unique interactive design tool. The new version will offer expectant parents more options than ever before for designing and decorating their nursery.
Carousel Designs is the only baby bedding company that allows parents to design their own crib bedding, see it online, and choose other elements of the nursery to preview the room before making a purchase.
With the Carousel Designs Nursery Designer®, customers can mix and match fabrics and component styles, change the color of the nursery walls, choose a crib finish and pick flooring to design a virtual nursery. An expanded range of crib colors and flooring options are offered with Nursery Designer® Version 3.0, allowing for customers to experience a more accurate visualization of their nursery.
“For more than two decades, Carousel Designs has been committed to providing expectant parents with products that create a stylish and nurturing environment for their babies,” said Allan Sicat, President, Carousel Designs. “No matter what their style or skill level, Nursery Designer® will give parents endless possibilities to make their dream nursery a reality at an affordable price.”
Highlights of Nursery Designer® and Carousel Designs Custom Baby Bedding Collection include:
-A new feature that allows customers to visualize nursery wall and trim colors online using actual Benjamin Moore® paint colors.
-No more guesswork in matching and coordinating baby bedding. Nursery Designer® offers a blissfully simple way for anyone to begin designing their own baby bedding. If a customer has fallen in love with one particular fabric, they can start there. Pre-selected coordinating fabrics will be automatically loaded into Nursery Designer® to make the design process simple, easy and fun.
-Through the company’s baby registry, friends and family can view a loved one’s bedding designs to share input or to purchase items as gifts.
-Carousel Designs offers a selection of more than 300+ high quality fabrics.
-The company offers quick turnaround times with orders fulfilled in days, not weeks.
-Incredible pricing starting as low as $79 for the bumper, skirt, and comforter; and as low as $19 for a custom sheet.
-Fabric swatches can be ordered for 50 cents each, with the cost fully refunded when the order is placed.
In celebration of the Nursery Designer 3.0 launch, Carousel Designs will soon announce a Design-Your-Own-Baby Bedding (DYOBB) contest. Contest entrants will have the opportunity to use the new Nursery Designer tool, choose from the company’s 300+ fabrics and design their “dream” crib bedding set. The designer with the most votes will win their “dream” baby bedding.
In addition to offering custom baby bedding, Carousel Designs offers more than 100 pre-designed crib bedding collections. These designs range from classic themes to more modern, sophisticated designs and meet a variety of individual tastes and styles. Mini/portable crib, cradle, toddler, twin and full/queen bedding is also available along with coordinating nursery décor including lighting, furniture, rugs, musical mobiles, pillows, diaper stackers, wall art, draperies, rocking chair pads and valances.
From its start as a small family business in 1988, Carousel Designs has grown to become an award-winning national online retailer and trusted brand of premium baby bedding, twin bedding and home décor. Jonathan Hartley continues the family tradition of ownership as CEO with his business partner Allan Sicat, President. The two dads of young children are both graduates of the United States Military Academy in West Point, NY and are U.S. Army veterans. Hartley and Sicat take special pride that all Carousel Designs baby bedding products are proudly made in the USA.
As they anticipated fatherhood, both Hartley and Sicat were inspired by how their wives enjoyed spending time in the design studio, playing with fabrics and creating custom bedding for their nursery. They knew if they could create the same experience online, not only the ability to design the perfect bedding but also to visualize a nursery before making a purchase, they could offer real value to their customers and more importantly, make sure that every mom gets exactly what she wants. With combined experience in technology, ecommerce, business operations and finance, Hartley and Sicat set out to make sure that Carousel Designs provided expectant moms with the absolute best experience in decorating baby’s first room.
Carousel Designs products can be purchased online at www.babybedding.com.
pediped® introduces the next generation in ultimate comfort for children with Memory Foam Technology™ (MFT™ ) intheir signature ballet flats and sandals for boys and girls. The responsive and high-density Memory Foam Technology™ (MFT™) insoles mold to a child’s foot and spring back when pressed to absorb shock, and minimize impact. The MFT™ insoles also react to body temperature, distribute weight and provide support where needed. This creates a custom fit that is comparable to none.
Best of all, this ultra comfortable technology is available in many adorable styles including the Penny ballet flat, the Megan sandal with flowers, the Phoebe with gorgeous rhinestones, the Gillian, and Brody, a rugged sandal for boys. The shoes are made of an all leather upper, lining and all natural rubber sole. Upholding its reputation as a leader in the children’s footwear industry, pediped® is the only US children’s footwear company to offer a complete line of shoes with memory foam technology. Be sure to check out their ongoing Make-A-Wish Sale which ends July 11th for even better savings on several of the MFT styles!
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for posting this information.