My Royal Heinie Babysteal

10:28 PM Posted by Erin





If you've never heard of Babysteals, it's a cool website that presents a new "baby steal" each day at 9 am, this is one deeply discounted product offered at a fantastic price. Todays steal is the very cool diaper purse from My Royal Heinie. I recently came across this company at a trade show, and the bags are seriously cool. They are small and compact, offering easy access to wipes and baby essentials without screaming "Diaper Bag!". It's the perfect gift for a new mom or get one for yourself, especially as baby gets older and their diaper bag is downsized. These bags usually retail on My Royal Heinie's website for $42 so getting them at $15.20 is truly a Babysteal!

1 comments:

  1. Simply Being Mommy said...

    Those look really cool! I've never heard of them before. And what a great deal! WTG!