Become A Purex Insider

9:53 PM Posted by Erin


Have you signed up to become a Purex Insider yet? Purex is currently seeking 200 people to become a part of their exclusive Insider panel, a unique opportunity to receive free products to test before they even hit store shelves! If you haven't applied yet, you can register online on their Insider site.

I just received my sample package today and although I've been sworn to secrecy, I can tell you their newest product which launches this month is going to revolutionize the way you do laundry. This is also a chance to share your personal viewpoint, blog posts, and videos and maybe even be asked to appear in a Purex commercial!

Best of all, whether or not you are selected to be a first-round insider, all those who register will receive discounted products, promotional opportunities and giveaways.

1 comments:

  1. The Mom Jen said...

    COOLIO! How exciting, I think I signed up...hmmm. Enjoy babe! Love ya!