Loopa Bowl

11:06 PM Posted by Erin


Let's face it, motherhood is an icky, sticky, messy job. If you aren't cleaning one end, it's the other. So now to make our lives just a little bit easier, the Loopa Bowl. We were thrilled to get ours as a gift, however they cost only $7.99 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond Stores and their website. Rachel loves using hers because of the cool spaceship type design. I love it, because no matter how she uses it, the bowls move within themselves always keeping food inside. If Mom's can keep from having just one extra thing to clean, I say it's worth it!

5 comments:

  1. Kacey said...

    That's a great idea! That would work really well for Wyatt right now. I might have to get one. Thanks!

  2. My Trendy Tykes said...

    What a neat bowl!

    Linda

  3. ParentingPink said...

    Wow! This is soooo cool. Now I have to go buy one :-)

  4. Anonymous said...

    That's a good idea!

  5. ~Sandy~ said...

    Wow this is really neat! I could really use this at my house :O)